DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional and was not paid to do this article. This is from my personal experience and how I was able to cure my strep throat. If symptoms get worse, go see a doctor.
Not too long ago, I came down with strep throat and it lasted for about three to four days. The steps below are the things I tried to get rid of strep throat. This remedy will also help for sore throats.
- Wash your hands
- Drink orange juice or vitamin C drops: This will help give your immune system a boost.
- Drink water: Essential for the body and immunity.
- Gargle warm salt water: This will help soothe the throat.
- Suck on a garlic: This will help relieve and soothe the pain and itchiness.
- I created my own tea and drank it for about three days 1-2 times a day. I called it “Garlic Dark tea”. Got a mug of warm water, added 1 clove of chopped garlic, added a tea bag of chamomile, 1 tbsp of honey, and 1-2 dashes of clove powder or 2 cloves (optional). After that stir and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- On the fourth day, my strep throat was gone.